AlanDick provides reliable and cost-effective full spectrum of fibre rollout with the scope being
- Site surveys
- Mobilization and transportation of project team, tools and equipment to site.
- Excavation of trench manually and mechanically
- HDPE Duct installation
- Installation of fibre cable
- Cleaving and splicing of fibre
- Reinstating the cabros and ground
- Fuelling of compressor and compactor
- Installing of Fibre and equipment inside building
- Installation of ODFs , PTN or ATNs
- Testing of equipment
- Turnkey fibre backbone rollout services – 1200KM back bone rollout.
- Last mile fibre connectivity
- Fixed data FTTx
- FTTH (Fibre to the Home) – With more than 16000 homes connected.
- FTTB (Fibre to the Business) – With 100+ businesses connected.
- FTTS (Fibre to the Site) – We have connected 350 site