AlanDick East Africa & Co Ltd does telecom site maintenance to ensure that each system attains its designed life.
- Preventive maintenance;
- Diesel generator preventive maintenance – Generator Servicing/ cleaning, installation, repairs and troubleshooting
- Generator overhauls and deployments
- Checking Fuel Levels
- Checking functionalities of the Automatic Switch Transfer (ATS), Automatic Phase Selector (APS), Automatic Voltage regulators & Voltage stabilizers.
- Installation and enabling of surge protection.
- Site Earthing.
- Backup power supply and maintenance i.e. providing battery banks, rectifiers, and inverter systems.
- Installation and maintenance of air conditioning systems, ventilation, and fan coil units and cooling systems.
- Tower and Tower Mountings Maintenance – AlanDick conducts tower audits to check structural stability, torque testing and painting.
- Corrective/Event/Fault maintenance- Incident tickets management
- Fuel Supply, logistics, and consumption management
- Site facility management and shelter maintenance – Routine Repairs
Inclusive but not limited to
- BTS upgrades and Maintenance of Transmission and Fiber Equipment
- Rigging and cabling services
- Drive test for optimization, frequency scanning & optimization.
NOC & Alarm Monitoring
- Remote monitoring and alarm escalations for all outsourced sites and operating on a 24X7 basis.